We're Hiring a Training Content Creator!
we’re looking for a part-time training designer (equivalent to about 10 hours a week) to develop micro-learning content using our proprietary authoring tool. If the following qualities describe you, we’d love to hear from you!
Exceptional Communication Skills: you’ll be interacting with clients and other team members on a regular basis. It’s critical that you can ask the right questions and fully understand their needs in order to meet and exceed training requirements. Your focus is to add value to our clients’ experience and our team’s effectiveness.
Goal-oriented: You like challenges and haven’t met a deadline you couldn’t meet! You are solutions-focused and deliver quality work on time.
Agile: You take initiative and manage all aspects of a project with little supervision, including researching leading practices in various subject areas, consulting with clients and designing quality training content. You balance working independently and collaborating with the larger team. You balance multiple priorities while keeping a positive attitude.
Your Technical Skills:
- You are experienced with adult learning and experiential learning principles. You understand principle behind knowledge transfer, retention and application. Experience creating micro-learning content is an asset.
- A background in education or corporate training is a definite asset.
- Experience using training development tools like Vyond, Camtasia, photo editors, etc. is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of needs-based/relationship-based selling and/or safety training is preferred.
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills are essential
We’re willing to train the right person and salary is dependent on the experience of the successful candidate. We’re located in Saskatoon, but currently work remotely, so we’re open to accepting applications from elsewhere. If this opportunity excites and energizes you, send your resume to Koreen Mak at email@example.com.